Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»CONTESTS ~ WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DESIGN?

CONTESTS ~ WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DESIGN?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 18 of 18 Comments
Team
If you know of a brand, company or product you'd like to see as a contest on COLOURlovers, please put that information here.

Copy & Paste this next segment and fill it out:

Company/Brand/Product:
What sort of contest should this be?

I cannot promise anything, but Colin will contact them and work his magic and we can hopefully get some community picks featured in the contests too.
Ok, I don't have a particular brand in mind, but I would love a contest where we design patterns to put on coffee mugs or dinnerware.
Zazzle, maybe?
Love your suggestion, Mei.......
I'd add tote bags, t-shirts & maybe calendars to the list...(CafePress does lots of this...they do mugs too, but I'm not sure about the dinnerware).
OrigamiMei wrote:
Ok, I don't have a particular brand in mind, but I would love a contest where we design patterns to put on coffee mugs or dinnerware.
Zazzle, maybe?

wow. gooood idea, Heather !! coffee mugs - 1 vote ♥.

auntmehitable wrote:
Love your suggestion, Mei.......
I'd add tote bags, t-shirts & maybe calendars to the list...(CafePress does lots of this...they do mugs too, but I'm not sure about the dinnerware).

so nice,auntmehitable !! t-shirts - 1 vote ♥.
OrigamiMei wrote:
How do you whip up these images so quickly? x_x You're like a genie!

hehehe. * big grins * thanks Heather ♥.
By the way, I love your idea!!!! It's perfect.

hana* wrote:
OrigamiMei wrote:
How do you whip up these images so quickly? x_x You're like a genie!

hehehe. * big grins * thanks Heather ♥.
This would be a good one! Went to the Converse website to design a pair for me. Was able to use different colors, but it'd be so much nicer being able to design from one of our own favorite palettes than the dozen or so colors they offer.......
thanks a lot, guys !!

the hope of the colours to use. your own original colours or 1LP palette. sneaker using the 1LP palette. - i think i'm also a good gift to other CL member.

OrigamiMei wrote:
By the way, I love your idea!!!! It's perfect.

hana* wrote:

auntmehitable wrote:
This would be a good one! Went to the Converse website to design a pair for me. Was able to use different colors, but it'd be so much nicer being able to design from one of our own favorite palettes than the dozen or so colors they offer.......
Floor tiles or ceramic tiles!
First prize juried by company+CL;
other prizes, the old popularity contest…
OrigamiMei wrote:
Zazzle, maybe?

LOVE LOVE LOVE That idea Mei!! :))
Origami paper♥
I absolutely second that!

GabsGiggles wrote:
Origami paper♥

This idea would be just for the laydees:
I see so many colors that I'd love to see made into cosmetics, particularly nail polish. How about a "Design a Polish Palette" contest? The prize: a set of 5 custom polishes based on the winning palette.
That's a pretty cool idea, Meimei♥ They could also sell them even if for a time, there are pretty awesome palettes here.
OrigamiMei wrote:

I see so many colors that I'd love to see made into cosmetics, particularly nail polish. How about a "Design a Polish Palette" contest? The prize: a set of 5 custom polishes based on the winning palette.
I third this! I know OPI comes out with collections of nail polishes so we could so something like that. They would be so pretty and could even have the same color names.

GabsGiggles wrote:
That's a pretty cool idea, Meimei♥ They could also sell them even if for a time, there are pretty awesome palettes here.
OrigamiMei wrote:

Nail polish! YESSS!
How bout a new tee-shirt design contest for the CL store? The colorblind test shirt is cool, but it would be nice to see other designs in there to buy as well.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
13 hours ago
Wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
If you need tools to work contact me now!!!
Fullz info – CVV – PAYPAL – Cashapp – DL SCAN
Telegram: paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
16 hours ago
Update Fresh and Good Today 18/05/2024
#fullz info ssn dob dl usa
#fullz id scan
#fullz dead uk
#fullz info canada-uk

TELEGRAM: PAULSKY555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
I'm online and looking for a good and long-term buyer, the tools are always available, quality to sell to everyone, especially never reseller

Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.