Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The RandomComboGame

The RandomComboGame

Create New Topic
Showing 321 - 340 of 428 Comments
Started with:

Thursdays_Clouds

Random colour:

cooling_system

Browse palette:

Romance.TheFuel_of_❤

Result:

Thursday_Romance
Started With:
GlassBedspread_Again
Random Color:
bubbles
Browse Palettes:
River_Delta_Mermaid
Result:
Glass_Mermaid
Romance.TheFuel_of_❤

lust

Thinking_Inside

Lovely Leaves

Started With:
Storm_Fairy
Random Color:
Teal-drop
Browse Palettes:
Autumn_Forest_Light
Result:
Autumn_Storm
Stormy_Dragons
Thursday_Romance

176FD4
little_boy_blue

try_again

Apparition

Boy_Ghosttry_again
Home★Autumn_Storm
Lovely_LeavesThinking_Inside
Romance.TheFuel_of_❤Flower_Storm
Glass_MermaidRiver_Delta_Mermaid
GlassBedspread_AgainThursday_Romance
Thursdays_Clouds*
Once_Upon_A_Time_3Once_Upon_a_Thought
Burning_FeatherBroken_Sun
GoodmorningLovely_Morning
friendly_dragonFriendly_Fuel
*Thinking_of_MustardIntriguing_LilyForgotten_Image
Lovely_EscapeLovely_Feather
forgotten_grandeur画像から
Mexican Flower Child
(an all rights reserved palette, no badge)
How to Play this Game in case you haven't tried it yet.
The RandomComboGame is kind of like the 2 Above, 3 Below, or 3 Above 2 Below games, only with surprise elements. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Basically,
First, open a basic palette maker to find your random color. You must use the unknown color in the palette maker. No idea what that color is until you do.
Next, choose a known palette, from a group of ones on each RandomComboGame forum page. Choose two colors to go with your random color, and paste in the hex numbers.
•That leaves two blank spots in your new palette.
•From the menu on top of every Colourlovers page, look for Browse, and choose Palettes from the drop down option. From page one, choose a palette that has two colors to finish your RandomCombo Palette. These palettes were made moments before by people all over the world, so who knows what your next colors will be? Both your submitted palette, and the one you chose from the Browse palettes page one enter the palette pool of possible starter palettes. I will edit them in.
•When you post your completed palette tell us how you got there!
Tag your palette RandomComboGame, to enter the tag pool hall of fame!
•When this forum page wraps to a new page, we start a new palette pool, so we are not using the same ones over and over again.
•Because of the way this game works, there are no turns, so you do not have to reserve a post, or wait to try it!
Just reminding folks that the starter palettes should come from the particular pool on each page, not all pages in the game, and not from any palette anywhere. The modifying palettes should come from the Browse Palettes Page One (brand new palettes which change constantly), not from any palette. Thanks! ^_^
My random color from Create a palette was:
x
I chose from the palette pool on this page:
Autumn_Storm
2 colors
être_poussière25383E
I chose from Browse Palettes Page 1:
Mexican Flower Child
(an all rights reserved palette, no badge)
2 colors,
flameSquishy
Result:
Flower_Storm
Flower_Storm

1676B5

Blue_p4

Autumn_Storm

The Phoenix

Random Color:
x
2 colors from pool palette:
Thinking_Inside
2 colors from Browse Palettes pg 1
Once_Upon_A_Time_3
Result:
Once_Upon_a_Thought
Once_Upon_a_Thought

678FC0
Light_As_A_Feather

Broken_Sun

Burning Feathers

Random Palette Color:
x
Chose from Palette Pool, 2 colors:
Lovely_Leaves
Chose from Browse Palettes, pg 1, 2 colors:
Goodmorning
Result:
Lovely_Morning

* lol, Greamy edited this color out of her palette, had a doubletake there ^_^
97800a
Page Palette:
Romance.TheFuel_of_❤

Basic Random Color:
guineomaduro

Browsed Palette:
friendly_dragon

Result:
Friendly_Fuel

Dragons_Love_Dragons
I Chose:
Burning_Feather
Random Color:
c6ba9d
Browse Palettes:
Lovely_Escape
Result:
Lovely_Feather
Page Palette:
Thinking_Inside

Random Basic Palette Color:
Mustard_On_That

Browsed Palette:
together_forever...

Result:
Thinking_of_Mustard
Friendly_Fuel

From Browse Palettes::

Home★

3CA958
Intrigue_Medium

Intriguing Flower

Started With:
画像から
(It's from a few pages ago, I hope that's OK)
Random Color:
corrosive_rays
Browse Palettes:
forgotten_grandeur
Result:
Forgotten_ImageForgotten_Image
swiftyflit wrote:
Started With:
画像から
(It's from a few pages ago, I hope that's OK)

Well, technically, we're supposed to stick to the palettes on this page as starter palettes... that was my way of being current when I designed the game. You know how the 3 above 2 below game uses the palettes of the person immediately before, as do a lot of forum games. In this case, I hate waiting, so I did away with the "reserved" thing, you can just play this game at any time without having to reserve, but I still wanted players to be able to have the excitement of having their just made palettes used and appreciated, or random people who had also just made palettes (all the browse palettes pg. 01 were made moments before). So that's why the fresh pool of palettes on each page. I'm not going to beat you up about it though, you chose a beauty! Just wanted to tell you why ^_^

If we bend the rules too much, it becomes a different game, which I'm sure would be welcome in another thread, so players don't get confused.
eighteyed wrote:
Well, technically, we're supposed to stick to the palettes on this page as starter palettes... that was my way of being current when I designed the game. You know how the 3 above 2 below game uses the palettes of the person immediately before, as do a lot of forum games. In this case, I hate waiting, so I did away with the "reserved" thing, you can just play this game at any time without having to reserve, but I still wanted players to be able to have the excitement of having their just made palettes used and appreciated, or random people who had also just made palettes (all the browse palettes pg. 01 were made moments before). So that's why the fresh pool of palettes on each page. I'm not going to beat you up about it though, you chose a beauty! Just wanted to tell you why ^_^
Ok, thanks! I get it now ^^ I'll stick to the current palettes from now on :-)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
54 minutes ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

UPDATE 2024 SELL Driver's License Document(front+back+ssn)-Document Social Security Number USA (Telegram: paulsky555)

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
9 hours ago
Today New Update 2024
-Fresh FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + DL (Driver's License) 100% New for all states ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)
-Cash App Transfer
-CVV Fullz Any Country
-Dumps 101 201,Track 1.2 Pin
-Bank Logins Any Country and Any Bank
-Paypal Transfer
-WU Transfer

Support 24/7:

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
9 hours ago
Today New Update 2024
-Fresh FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + DL (Driver's License) 100% New for all states ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)
-Cash App Transfer
-CVV Fullz Any Country
-Paypal Transfer
-WU Transfer

Support 24/7:

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
10 hours ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

UPDATE 2024 SELL Driver's License Document(front+back+ssn)-Document Social Security Number USA (Telegram: paulsky555)

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 days ago
Today New Update 2024
-Cash App Transfer
-CVV Fullz Any Country
-Paypal Transfer
-WU Transfer

Support 24/7:

Thanks!!!!

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.