Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»CONTESTS ~ Dish out your opinions here

CONTESTS ~ Dish out your opinions here

Create New Topic
Showing 61 - 66 of 66 Comments
Team
I have a development & contest functionality list coming.... but I have to take my kiddos to the pool for the day. I'll pick back up tomorrow. :) Open to comments on PART #1 & PART #2.

These are going in to effect as soon as colin can work them in. within the next few contests I believe.

Hope everyone is agreeable for the start.
@Molly: So far, so good!
I'm especially in favor of the new system for determining winners. Would the winner be chosen completely by the company or would they have us vote and then pick from, let's say, the top 5, like the Betabrands contest?
I like what I'm reading. Good breakdown and write up. You also brought real clarity to the process behind the scenes. Thank you Molly.

Also, I think any prize big or mini is a prize. People call me small, but I call myself fun-sized. So I'm gonna go ahead and call the mini prizes fun-sized too.
hehe I imagined you as fun-sized and sassy!

Gasp365 wrote:
I like what I'm reading. Good breakdown and write up. You also brought real clarity to the process behind the scenes. Thank you Molly.

Also, I think any prize big or mini is a prize. People call me small, but I call myself fun-sized. So I'm gonna go ahead and call the mini prizes fun-sized too.
Wonderful, Molly!
Thank you for taking the time to deal with us! :)
Team
Great thanks for the support everyone!

I try to share the realistic process behind the scenes because that is important. A lot of members get riled up over any type of ad/sales the mention of, or us working with companies at all.... but the realities of the world is that things cost money, this community costs something to run and Colin is our super hero going out and working hard to get us an extra way to have fun on COLOURlovers (between challenging the brain with design concepts and earning prizes) to getting an additional way for funding for our community. :)

I'm glad you guys can understand that and try to meet us in the middle! :)

I'm really trying to lay out the development ideas because those are more detailed in how things could function and we may have to make some decisions on what we REALLY want over some other things. :)

That'll be updated some time this afternoon.

m.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
20 hours ago
Wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
If you need tools to work contact me now!!!
Fullz info – CVV – PAYPAL – Cashapp – DL SCAN
Telegram: paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
23 hours ago
Update Fresh and Good Today 18/05/2024
#fullz info ssn dob dl usa
#fullz id scan
#fullz dead uk
#fullz info canada-uk

TELEGRAM: PAULSKY555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
I'm online and looking for a good and long-term buyer, the tools are always available, quality to sell to everyone, especially never reseller

Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.