Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Announcements»FAQ Section (in progress)

FAQ Section (in progress)

Create New Topic
Showing 21 - 35 of 35 Comments
Thank you! I appreciate it :D
I second this!

I've been here a month and still don't know the difference between "loving" and "faving" and no clue what "karma" is (is this context of course). All the multiple comment possibilities are unclear to me too (messages vs. love notes vs. comment profiles). Are any of these private conversations (I'm thinking the love notes might be, but I'm not sure.) What is the source of the messages that go into the "heart" notifications section and what is the source of the messages that go into the "email with heart" notifications? Sometimes I notice the "heart" notifications just lead me to the "email with heart" section. I feel there must be some unnecessary duplication here somewhere. Anyway, confusion reigns in my brain on all these things.

Then there is a running stream down the right that seems to change focus depending on what page of my account I am on. What is the source for the comments etc on this right-hand running feed?

I read somewhere that "loves" get reset after a certain time. If so, why? Does that mean things I have loved will disappear from the love section of my account?

It seems to me that loving and faving just create unnecessary duplication. Wouldn't one ranking system be adequate enough? The really top people can have well over a hundred loves, and the lesser (or lesser known) have few or none. The basic ranking is quite clear. But I never bother to look if someone got more "loves" than "faves" or vice versa.

Given the amount of loved and faved palettes etc it seems a top priority needs to be placed on streamling and on organisation and quick access.

One more thing, hopefully not too O/T regarding previews:
1) It would be nice to have a feature to view a reasonable swatch of a pattern without having to leave the page. When I came back I then have to painstakingly work my way through dozens of pages to find my place again. I can avoid this by opening new tabs, but it is still too time consuming, leaving me to just ignore some I otherwise would have looked at.
2) I would really appreciate having a preview button for a pattern I am working on before I publish it, because that little over-sized postage stamp simply doesn't give me a good enough idea of the final effect.

Thanks for listening!

Sylke wrote:
Molly, you could do something like a CL dictionary/glossary, that explains terminology appearing on the site, for example karma or the differences between loving and faving and then link to somewhere for more detail, e.g. how to find stuff that has been faved.
wow, so much to figure out! how do i thank people who like my creations? and how do i make striped palletes? i can toggle colors, but not get precise stripes. is there a way?
I love all the suggestions I've read here and have a few of my own. How about a FAQ on CL etiquette for the beginner. Also, in the coming FAQ's will there be an answer of how to put things in notifications specifically? Sorry if it sounds silly or too simple to address. When I see thank you's, love's, fav's any communications from fellow lovers, I want to thank them in kind & know it goes on their notifications. Do I do it on their profile page, do I just hit reply? I'm just not sure what to do. Reply seems to take me to my profile page & that doesn't seem right...? Anyway, looking forward to the coming FAQ's, thank you Molly :)
this is probably the wrong spot, but on the question of notifications I would LOVE LOVE LOVE and get down on my knees to kiss the feet of the person who designed an added button to click on that would record when we had replied to that notification. Otherwise anything other than an absolutely chronological order of thanking people for their love notifications leads to an unsettling confusing morass of 'Now did I thank that person or not???'. Any takers? Thanks for listening.
zlaughingdog wrote:
I love all the suggestions I've read here and have a few of my own. How about a FAQ on CL etiquette for the beginner. Also, in the coming FAQ's will there be an answer of how to put things in notifications specifically? Sorry if it sounds silly or too simple to address. When I see thank you's, love's, fav's any communications from fellow lovers, I want to thank them in kind & know it goes on their notifications. Do I do it on their profile page, do I just hit reply? I'm just not sure what to do. Reply seems to take me to my profile page & that doesn't seem right...? Anyway, looking forward to the coming FAQ's, thank you Molly :)
Thought I'd jump in with my own 2 cents. I would LURVE to be able to modify one of my existing templates. I struggle with figuring out which shapes should be which of the 5 colors & often once I hit save & preview w/ actual colors I realize that d'oh! I messed up. Not to mention it'd be nice to tweak the elements within the template as well. That would be super swell! And I second the comment that requests a preview button - that would fabulous!
Following: what is it. how do I use it.

I would ideally like to be able to see latest entries by those I follow, maybe in via the search in browsing, or a recent activity button.
I'd like to know how to embed the image of the pattern I'm receiving love for when I reply to the lover that loved it....if that made sense
Thank you! <3
how do i fav a pallete?
i need help (and thank you in advance).

i made a palette and a pattern. how do i apply the palette to the pattern i made. both are separate right now. when i pick my pattern and say color it - it will only let me choose new colors not my created palette. when i do the reverse - pick my palette and choose pick a pattern and search - my pattern doesn't appear as an option. do i need to join them with another program?
Hi
If you mean template and palette do this.
Go to your templates , click the options button and select edit. Add a tag (such as felicia) Now go to your pallette and click create pattern.
In the search block put in your tag, all templates with that tag are displayed.
feliciamrun wrote:
i need help (and thank you in advance).

i made a palette and a pattern. how do i apply the palette to the pattern i made. both are separate right now. when i pick my pattern and say color it - it will only let me choose new colors not my created palette. when i do the reverse - pick my palette and choose pick a pattern and search - my pattern doesn't appear as an option. do i need to join them with another program?
Thank you - got it!
Okay, i just want to know if theres a blocking place on this site, because i just received a rude inbox message from some complete stranger being so rude and its totally uncalled for. am i missing it or does it not exist? if im going to be on this site and get harassed for my looks from some asshole, and not be able to safely share my creations with people, im leaving this site. this is the 4th time ive made a new profile and have got harassed...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
If you need tools to work contact me now!!!
Fullz info – CVV – PAYPAL – Cashapp – DL SCAN
Telegram: paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Update Fresh and Good Today 18/05/2024
#fullz info ssn dob dl usa
#fullz id scan
#fullz dead uk
#fullz info canada-uk

TELEGRAM: PAULSKY555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 days ago
I'm online and looking for a good and long-term buyer, the tools are always available, quality to sell to everyone, especially never reseller

Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.